Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal #1 Rouge

To commence the explanation of the color red to a blind man, I would declare to that person that the color red belongs to the primary colors. This color named red, colors many of the objects and nature that belong to the world. Then, I would articulate that the color red has a vibrant feature and a person could see it clear from a distance. This color red also evokes feelings of love as it being compared to love and roses. In Valentine's Day, many couples exchange red roses and red valentine hearts in order to demonstrate the love that they have for each other. In some cases, red has the usage of evil or gruesome in life. The color of blood has a red color, and in murders or gruesome movies, blood exemplifies that red can also cause fear. Not only that, but when I was a child, the pain was not the cause for my downfall of my tears, it was the reaction to my first contact with blood. I have seen this reaction in other kid's faces when they acknowledge the vibrant red blood on their damaged elbow, and have also determined that the color red can have a strong impact on a person's life. The color red has a great importance in life and it's unfortunate that blind people do not have accessibility to perceive this exquisite color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment