Thursday, December 1, 2011

Journal #8 "Why Would Somebody Do That?"

It may sound ridiculing or obnoxious, but the quote, "why would somebody do that?" acts as the quote that I can best relate to. In the happening of that unfortunate event in Castle Park where a student got himself into a "horse play" incident, I decided to speak with a reporter about it. My friend then showed me the article about the incident, and I saw my words "why would somebody do that?" quoted in the article. Now, I know that  a quote from a famous or intelligent person would act as one that I could shape my life around, but those simple words that I described the incident, demonstrated how I perceive the world. I think that an incident like that carries inhuman and destructive feelings and I just would not wish any harm to anybody. I do not want anybody to suffer because it looks mournful and it makes other suffer. Then it comes to this simple quote, which leads me to question the purpose of an atrocious act such as that. Did the people who commited this inmoral act think it was funny, or did they commit to it just for the desire of the sufferring of the unlucky football player? Not only does my quote imply on tiny problems such as this, but can relate to serial killers who kill people with strange desires. The quote, "why would somebody do that?" describes how I think about the immoral acts that humans can act and for what reason the act is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment