Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal #5 Children of Africa

I have just acquired one million dollars and I would use the money to feed the the starving children of Africa. In some places of Africa, I have seen reports or documentaries mentioning the harsh living conditions these children live in, and their scarce availability of food. I have seen pictures that show the skeletal bodies of these kids, and that can evoke emotional feelings. In order to aid them, I would use the one million dollars to create facilites in which they can feed the children and the elders too. I would establish countless of these facilities in the places of Africa which are harmed the most by the hunger. The food that provides the facilities are the standard for the survival of the poor, such as beans, fruits, and vegetables. I would also create more can drives in America in order to send these to Africa. It conveys the attitude of Americans when they intend to help the ones in need, and this would benefit from numerous can drives. They way of living of these Africans are very poor, and it's up to us to use what we have leftover to help the less fortunate. If these Africans would acquire access to a television and could see typical american shows, they would wish to have that life and the unfairness of life hinders that. Instead of wasting my riches in uninteresting luxuries, I intend to to minimize the hunger in Africa by feeding the ones in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment