Friday, December 2, 2011

Journal #6 Get to Work People!

I do not enforce many changes that have a great significance, but I have antipathy to my fellow peers who choose the easy way in life and do not try their best in school. I have a friend that I have known for almost ten years and just this year, he got sent to learning center, due to his poor grades and working ethics. Last year, I had him for my Geometry class and I would always encourage him to give it his all in school, but yet he would not listen to me and chose to quit. Ever since, I have had a share of guilt within me and I motivate all my friends to work hard in order to succeed in school. I do not want to lose them and not able to see them for a long lapse of time. I may sound demanding or give pressure to my friends, but I always tell them to do their homework and I often help them. Some do ask me to let them copy the answers, but that really works to a short time. They copy in order to gain some points, but when it comes to the point fo a test, they often fail it and a huge amount of points are lost there. It would aspire contradictions towards me, if I were failing, but I am determined in school and attempt at getting excellent grades. My friends could see as a type of role model that likes to enjoy having time with friends, but there comes a time and place for everything, and I want them to accompany me with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment