Friday, December 2, 2011

Journal #7 The Computer and the Internet

Introducing these new ideas would shock the socitey that I would introduce it to. The primitive culture in question is the normal American society of the 1800's. Years later after, thoughts would rise about getting the man to fly and attain improved transportation by the inclusion of automobiles. At these times, the introduction of the computer and its ability to use the internet to communicate all over the world would leave the public speachless. First of all, they would not believe me and some extremists would say I am a witch, but as a representantive of the future I demonstrate its capabilities. I tell them that with this incredible machine, you can navigate an appiclation named the "internet" and "surf the web." With these terms, I would not sursprise myself if they would contradict my ideas, they probably did not even surf the waves. Inside the internet, one can have the capabilities to either communicate online, watch videos, and listen to their preferable music. Now in these times, video was not invented, yet but I explain to them what it composes of. I clarify that later in the future, people could use tapes in order to capture motion. This would later evolve into being able to upload it to the internet and share it to the world. After my quick speech, I leave using an awesome time portal, and I am certain that my information about the computer and the internet has enhanced their abilities of evolving technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment